Area of application
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from chain.report made by private customers. Private customers in this sense are persons with residence and delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany, provided that the goods ordered by them can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the possibility to place an order constitutes a concrete offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract. By placing an order, you accept the offer and the purchase contract is concluded. You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided.
The prices quoted are final prices including VAT. The amount shown at the time of the binding order applies.
Payment shall be made by credit card upon delivery. By stating the credit card number in the order, chain.report is authorized to collect the purchase price amount from your credit card account stated in the order.
Default of payment
If you are in default of payment, chain.report shall be entitled to demand default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate p.a. announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank for the time of the order. If chain.report has demonstrably incurred a higher damage caused by default, chain.report shall be entitled to assert such damage.
Right of retention
The customer is only entitled to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Subject matter of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is a digital good, which is guaranteed after purchase by the possibility to access generated tax reports in the member area.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) chain.report may also refuse performance insofar as this requires an effort which is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in the performance of the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith. Amounts already paid shall be refunded by chain.report without delay.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform by means of a clear statement via e-mail of your decision to withdraw from this contract. To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
The right of revocation expires in case of a contract for the delivery of digital content not on a physical data carrier when we have started the execution of the contract. This happens directly after the payment has been successfully processed and the purchased product is available.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
(1) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we shall be liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the observance of which you as the customer regularly rely on. In the latter case, however, we shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. We shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the above sentences. The above exclusions of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(2) Use of the Service is at your own risk. You hereby acknowledge that this Service and everything contained therein, as well as any results produced, such as information, are provided on a voluntary basis. chain.report makes no warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind with respect to the Service and its information. In particular, you agree that chain.report does not warrant the correctness, accuracy and completeness of the Service and the information provided.
The liability and warranty of chain.report is limited to intent and gross negligence. In no event shall chain.report and any of its related employees or agents be liable for any damages, consequential damages or indirect damages arising out of the use and inability to use the Service, or any information provided through the Service, including errors and inaccuracies chain.report does not guarantee "round-the-clock availability" of the Service and shall not be liable for any errors, interruptions or delays.
The contract concluded between you and chain.report shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the express exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence shall remain unaffected.
Place of jurisdiction
If, contrary to the information you provided when placing your order, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany, or if you transfer your place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract, or if your place of residence is not known at the time the action is brought, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship shall be Dubai.
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Resolution Act): The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is not unreasonably disadvantaged thereby.
Changes or additions to this contract must be made in writing.